Located on the sealed section of Scott River Road, within 3km's of Brockman Highway this large well developed 483.50ha or (1194.75 ac) rural property offers a fantastic opportunity for the astute investor.
• Features ample water (average annual rainfall 1100-1200mm)
• Fenced Blue Gum Plantation that returns a steady annual income
• Section of fenced off nature reserve
• Fenced production farmland with a good fertilizer history
• An area containing an abundance of premium grade white builders sand
With the agriculture industry looking extremely positive, the potential this property has to offer makes it a great opportunity for those seeking to invest or expand their operations.