The word "spacious" is applicable to many aspects of this well established home. The home is situated on a 911 sqm block (spacious) across the road from a large reserve.
The home is well constructed, using brick with a tile roof, by a well respected local builder who completed the home in 1984. Features include:
* Spacious family room separate to the main living area
* Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
* Well planned kitchen with lots of cupboards and bench space
* Main living area with Masport wood heater and reverse cycle airconditioner
* Three generous size bedrooms (ensuite to master bedroom)
* Bath in main bathroom
* Covered rear patio, rainwater tank
* Spacious double garage with auto door, workshop area and 3 phase power
* Parking space for caravan or large boat adjacent to the garage, easy reversing access
* Established lawns and gardens plus fruit trees, vege garden and chook shed
* Solar electricity panels with a 48 cent rebate contract
This excellent home fits all of the uses that Augusta home buyers require; you can use it for lock and leave travelling with room to park your caravan, it is an easy living home ideal as a holiday destination, as an investment the home would attract a good quality long term tenant, and the home is a very comfortable, permanent home.